Monday, 15 February 2016

Decision made, construction in progress!

Yes I have finally decided which patterns to make right now. I here's a picture of the patterns i have chosen.



 I am sewing currently making the Burda long pants pattern, Pattern A which is the pink pants
I am also making the Burda cartigan patter, Pattern B which is the brown cardigan.

I then took a loooooong time carting the actual pattern pieces. only to realise afterwards that I should've traced my pattern pieces on a separate piece of paper as I am currently trying to lose weight. Live and learn right.


I finiahed all the cutting on Thursday last week. Officially commenced construction of the pants pattern on Friday.


So many pieces!!!! I decided to make 2 pairs of these Burda pants. Using a water soluble marker to mark most of the sewing lines off the pattern not all... It's working out fine for now.


Here's my sewing space set up. I switched my Bernina Artista 200 sewing machine for my Pfaff Quilt Expression 2044 due to the dual feed feature as there is a lot of bulk to sew through I find the bottom feed is moving slightly faster on my Bernina. It's working great so far. My overlocker/serger has been working hard.

Hope you all are having a great start to your week. I will make more updates as my progress advances.
Thanks for reading.

Happy Sewing!